The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Staff Book Talk


Today we had the end of the year staff breakfast. It was a lot of fun! I did some work in the back fixing up a shelf that had broken and reorganizing that, when I heard Mrs. H asking "Debbie? Where are you? We're on!" So, I grabbed my books and we did a tag team of books for the different departments. For languages we had The Language of Goldfish for them to consider a class for next year. Admin we suggested When You are Engulfed in Flames. We got a lot of good laughs. Checked off teacher lists, put away other books. I checked over the Chemistry books for damages (the pic is of our Physical Science books and what students have done to them) and got them all put away when I was done along with other books we got in during the day. Mrs. H and I went to Amadeus for lunch, a nice change! I ended the day checking the books out list for the America Pathways texts and found one for a student. I checked it in and he had two others out, and I tracked them down, there they were on the shelves and so he is now all clear. I couldn't get on the Main Frame today, but I will be billing all day tomorrow! I sent a request to technology to get it working for me and I know they will!

No comments: