The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Pizza Party

Mrs. H had a pizza party for all our aides for this semester. So I got a couple of pieces for lunch today myself! She really amazing with all the balls she juggles. I cleaned up some student reports. We generally put students in as '10' rather than '2010' for their graduation year. So I went through reports and cleared up the stragglers that had gotten entered the wrong way, probably about 25 or so for all the grades. Ran reports for staff on what they have checked out for textbooks. Did some repairs and did check in books, put money into print accounts, and processed three magazines. Seniors have finals tomorrow so we're hoping to get more books in than we did today. I thought we'd get in a ton of books today, but perhaps they're cramming for the last two days!

No comments: