Thursday, December 16, 2010
Today we worked on getting the labs finished up since they will be in tomorrow to start wiring. We moved the tables, cleaned up all the dust and stuff. It looks so nice. We moved my desk, so I don't have quite the set up I did before, and in keeping with the ADA requirements we want to meet. So my blue lab was moved over. We have two emergency doors that were blocked by a row of computer tables, so those are now gone and the path through there is now all open. A student did some painting and Mrs. H finished it up. I redid one of the tables where the stripping had been pulled way and broken by something. So I pulled the stripping out and redid it so the stretch in the back which was good, is now in the front. We got it all pretty well set today, and things look good.