The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Starry Starry Night


Loved working on my Starry Starry Night calendar! Today Mrs. A came in looking for their next book and couldn't remember what we had discussed, so we went down the row and there I saw it Snow Falling on Cedars. So I pulled the books and they will start coming in today to check it out, so I did a class set for 8th period today. Ms. F requested House on Mango Street, which we don't have, so I had to request it from another school for her. Mr. M asked me to get ready The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn for his english classes tomorrow, so I pulled a cart of those as well. Finished up the calendar. Boxed up the rest of the German books. Mrs. M and Mrs. H left today early, so I moved up to the front and handled the library on my own for the hour and a half until I left. Mrs. M had pulled books that have old spine labels, and Mrs. H asked me to go through them and keep those I thought we should keep and which we should just withdraw, so I went through two of the carts and sorted them out as to what I thought we should keep and what we should withdraw and left them on carts up at the front for the morning all tagged and ready to go!

No comments: