Today I dressed for painting and spent most of the day painting the three walls of the green computer lab. After I got all the walls painted with our base coat which took 2 gallons, I got everything cleaned up. I had about another hour and 15 minutes, so I finished up some of the repairs I had started yesterday. I did a lot of clean up as the kids were leaving, pushing in chairs, turning off the computer monitors, making it look nice for the group that is coming in tonight. Mrs. H had to leave for a meeting, so I closed up shop for the day. We'll get our new paint next Monday and we'll finish up that for when they come in and do the labs over Christmas break. Processed in two teacher magazines.