The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wise Snow Finn

I had so much fun doing this calendar! Artist I am not, but just enough to make me happy for the calendar! Came in this morning a bit early and finished it off before I started work. Did the outside bulletin board for Holiday Reads and discovered our The Story of the Other Wise Man is missing. Checked out two class sets of Snow Falling on Cedars and two class sets of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Got through the rest of the books Mrs. M had pulled to redo the spine labels and barcodes on and took them up to be retagged. Did some repairs and checked in/out books, put money in print accounts and assisted several students with other tasks. Got all the back cleaned up from the messes I had made!

No comments: