The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Baker and Taylor

So excited! Our Baker and Taylor order came in today, 13 big boxes and 2 little ones! These are ones I worked on while I was at LMSS one day. I unpacked for an hour! Three carts of hardbacks and one big three tier cart for the paperbacks! Then I checked in two of the hardbacks as well! I am so excited! I only took four home with me (insert blushing smilie here)! I also put away all the Foundations books, checked in and out a few kids, worked the front desk after Mrs. M left this afternoon since Mrs. H had gone to one of her mentor schools and wasn't back yet. Did a few repairs and did a book rep contact for some more information. It was a great day and can't wait to work on the new books tomorrow!

No comments: