The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Aide Reviews

Worked on the last 6 week aide reviews by my aides today. Got them all done, typed and printed up and in our review binder. I was short one, so I did one myself to finish the page. Got in my new order for supplies from Central Stores. Needed some tapes, some glue sticks, and other assorted items. Cleaned out my book repair box so I could put those tapes in there! I had so much contact paper I threw a ton away. These are pieces I've kept after covering books, so the peel away bits that I use when I glue because they still just peel away off the dried glue! Sent off some books to other schools, got some in from schools that had borrowed. Did one book talk today. Had both lunches in. Not feeling well. Am thinking I just need to stay home tomorrow and take care of myself. I don't often do that, but thinking it might be for the best. Ugh. Hate to not work, but hate to spread germs as well.

No comments: