The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Black History Book Timeline


I think I did an awesome job creating a 'book' timeline for black history month. Starting with slavery all the way to Obama and great things people are doing now! I love it! Put away books today on the cart and the animal books I did have up on the counter there! Came in to find a whole row of books pushed over, then my desensitizer was missing. I happened upon it over in the 'S' section of fiction. The stamps were gone, but found them in the drawers. Mr. J had put them there since students were stamping each other during the after school program. Called in Bud, Not Buddy books from all over the district for Ms. B. We were up to about 29 coming in by the time I left today. Had a talk with Scholastic about our next book fair. Covered more paperbacks. Put all the repair books I had on my desk in a repair box and marked them in the system as out for repairs. Will have some maybe book talks tomorrow? New books? Not sure! But I have new books on a cart that I can take out there!

No comments: