The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Battle of the Books!

Today I had my first Battle of the Books meeting. The turn out from lunch was really small, only 5 students per lunch. That was a bit disheartening. I had made up title\author mix up sheets, some bookmarks with the books all on them and a sign up sheet. So, we'll see how it goes. Several students checked out the books though! So I'm hoping they will get even more excited about it all! Maybe get friends involved! That would be nice. I am off for the evening, might add later, might not! Mr. M asked for a document camera for room 114 so I knew I had one, but didn't have time to do it, so I put in a tech ring and our amazing techs came and took it over to the room and got it all up and running! Yeah for delegating!

No comments: