The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, January 15, 2018

Forgotten Friday

Totally got home and forgot about posting for Friday. I had a class in working on the databases, but the students got so hung up on trying to make a password, I don't think many of them got things done! But some did, and it was great to show them all the things they could do and search out using the sidebar limiters and prompts. I did do some work on that in the morning to prepare for that. Got all my new books I had sitting on the back shelf stamped and listed and boxed up to send to LMSS for processing. Got notifications that my new books are in at LMSS so now I just have to wait for Santa to bring them down my chimney! Was glad to go straight home from work tonight! We had a student driven incident and were warned about an event that was posted on social media yesterday that may impact our school as we were leaving. That's all I can remember at this time! 

No comments: