The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Semester End

Gave all my aides an extra treat today from my 'little stuffs' boxes. Just stuff that's been collected here at school. Also some stuff I gleaned from my mom's house. She had so much little stuffs that people had given her over the years, it seemed a nice tribute to let my aides pick one if they wanted to bring home. Got all the books put away today. So when my new aides start on Monday I can work on training them. Sent home some books. Asked for other books. Cleaned up the textbook transfers that came for specific students but I never saw them. Sent off other requested books. Started to clean up my office. Getting ready for our district Battle of the Books! We will start on Wednesday! Helped out at the wrestling match again tonight, running the time clock and scores. Went soooo late! Didn't head home until 6!

No comments: