The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Reset



I got all my Battle of Books icons up today and changed out the pony wall for books. I think my favorite icon is The Turning of the Tide, love the little Saga boat I made with its book cover sail! Put away books today. Had Mr. C's computer classes in to play a game! It was kind of like an RP game, but all about coding, so the students had a great time with that! I decided to start to delete old trashed emails. Somehow I had over 3,000 trashed emails, so it was time to permanently delete! I got to about 1,400 of them. Looking up names, or typical titles got rid of a ton! Some names were from people who have not been at Leslie for a couple of years, so time to go! Or from book companies advertising their lines of books, time to go! It was cleansing! Then off early today to head up to Whiteaker for the STEM maker kits workshop! I was selected to attend out of a ton of people along with about 15 other people and it was so much fun! We had a curriculum to follow and it was so much fun! I didn't want to stop! We have five more meetings, two still this week then three next week. It was great! Our kids will love it!

No comments: