The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

8th Grade Gone

Our 8th Graders were all on a field trip this morning, so the halls were so nice and uncrowded! It was a treat! On the other hand, some of my aides were gone! That made some things a bit more interesting! Had two book talks today which I loved! Did a lot of reading out of the books! Some of them got checked out! Always a plus in my eyes! Had both lunches in and worked on the content question spreadsheet today. The library was pretty quiet for the rest of the day, and I talked with a teacher about showing her students how to use the amazing resources we have online so she wants me to do a training for her students on Friday we decided. Should be fun! Then I headed up to Whiteaker again for my Maker space workshop! It is a great class. 

No comments: