The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Reviews, Questions and Locks

Today we had our official lock down drill. I had my aides in with another student and another teacher in the library. We all went into the safe room and they were all actually quiet enough I could hear our principal saying that the drill was over! Huzzah! I finished all the questions for the battle and sent those out and then I had not yet put in the reviews from my aides from the last grading period so I did that as well today. Worked on the Explora site so I can show Ms. M's class tomorrow. Had both lunches in and then took off about 2:45 to head back up to Whiteaker for our STEM Maker workshop. I made a cool circuit with a noise. And a light that went on. I hope we get a good set of things for our Leslie students to use when this is all done next week!

No comments: