The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, January 19, 2018

Joy!!


Talked with staff on how they might be able to use this kit with their students. Then I got a request to for a book review on a book that is rated 10+ from our PA of LMSS so I picked it off the shelf and started to read. It was a quick read, pretty amazing, Girl Rising and I didn't see any trouble with keeping it. Yes, some parts were hard to read, but not overtly graphic. I think he was happy with my assessment and it only took a couple of hours to read. Just as I finished --- \0/ oh Joy!! 4 boxes of new books arrived!!! I was so happy! I got them all unpacked and inventoried and started to get them ready to go out to the school!! Happy end of the week! And I will get to play with them more on Monday!! Huzzah!!

No comments: