The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Camouflage Day


I love that I got to blend in with my library today for Camo/Neon day. It was fun. I had our computer teacher ask again for a 3D printer and when I asked our office, they called and said they would just give one to the Leslie Library! I was so excited! At least two of our teachers are going to really get some great use out of it since it will be there all the time! I will go and pick it up tomorrow! That was a great score for our school! I got all the 398.2 books ready for our Instructional Coach and they are now all sitting on a shelf in the back until she is ready for them. I started working on the Everybody books next and am getting those ready. Sprague wants the books that the teachers don’t want or use so that makes me very happy they are going to new homes! I had laminating to do and had to change the laminating film that went wonky. Argh! I don’t like having to do that, especially when it goes wrong. One side threaded through just fine, but the bottom film did not! We did have students all day, then after we stayed for conferences. So it was a long day, 7:30am to 7:15pm! Same thing tomorrow then we don’t come back until April 1. Lots of book fair business as well, though not sure if we’ll make our goal. We’ll see tomorrow!

No comments: