The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Scholastic is here!!

I was not really expecting them so soon, but I read through my emails this morning and there it was, March 11th delivery date! Aiii! Carumba! I had about an hour to decide where I’d put everything and then they were here! I love the Scholastic Truck with Clifford on it - makes me smile! Put the carts over in the old computer lab, unloaded all the boxes on top into my office. I pulled out the new terminal - very swanky and touch screen and impressive! Then I decided I really needed to train on that thing! It is very different from the old one! But since I had done the training with the online workshop, it wasn’t too hard. Nor do I make it too hard! I’m pretty easy peasy. There are a few things that are crazy, but most of it was good. I started opening up the boxes too and writing out what was in them so when I pack up I’ll know where to put the unsold books. A busy day, and I’ll set up things tomorrow.

No comments: