The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Back April 1st

A very busy last day before Spring Break. I got in and got the library up and running then headed over to LMSS to pick up our very own 3D printer for our school! That made me supremely happy to get that for our school. I spent the rest of the day selling from the book fair and working on the Everybody books I withdrew to get them ready for our Instructional Coach. So glad she is using them! Started packing up the book fair about 5pm. I got all the table display books in their boxes but left the boxes out and lids open while I packed them. I let our shoppers know we were still open, but they were more than welcome to dig through the boxes. We made just short of $1,500 and usually our spring fair is less than the fall one. I did have a few students come in after I had packed up stuff and I let them know they could buy off the online fair. I brought in all the signs that were outside. Did some laminating for a teacher. A very long day, looking forward to spring break!

No comments: