The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Old Fables

Today of course was the book fair again, didn’t do very much but I had two classes come in and they bought a few things. Sold another couple of things throughout the day. Sent off seven Peter and the Starcatcher books to Sprague. Showed our IC the fable and picture books I withdrew and she wants to use them for a PD! I’m so excited that they will get used! So I worked on those in between regular day stuff. Marking out all the barcodes and stamps and putting DISCARD stamps on them. Talked with our custodian about getting pallets for the other withdrawn books and they don’t have any that we can use. I’ll have to call Garten after break and see if they might deliver some for me to load up. A good day, but the long day comes tomorrow. 7:30am - 7:15pm. Regular student day and then conference time. Gearing up for the long haul!

No comments: