The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, October 16, 2020

Book Talk Thursday

 I got to do my first book talks today! Huzzah! Definitely exciting! Worked on picking out books from the shelves to do a whole reminder of the different areas that we have in the library. From computers to football I reminded them of all the types of books we had from fiction, to graphic novels, to everything. Next time I will do a more conventional book talk. Did two 8th grade classes today and will do 2 more tomorrow. Did Advisory. Went outside and did my two hours of drive by book check out pick ups and drop offs. I usually walk and read while I wait and since it was a beautiful day, it was the best way to spend that time! Spent the rest of the day working on my LIT sets and checking to see what needs to go and what doesn't. Got through to page 52! 

No comments: