The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Waiting for the Onslaught

Which never really came. I was expecting a ton of seniors to turn stuff in, but it just hasn't happened, really. This morning we ran a report with 45 pages to it, and this afternoon we were down to 33, but that's still a lot! Did check in a lot of books, put lots of books away. We were all cleaned up and ready for tomorrow by the time we left. Worked on status for the America Pathways books when I didn't do anything else. Garten came and picked up all our surplus boxes so I was glad those were all taped, labeled and ready to go when they arrived! Processed in two magazines for teachers and four for us. Made sure that students not only knew if they had all their textbooks in or not, but also the library side to make sure they were clear with us. Had another student bring in a replacement book for Introduction to Sports Medicine so I processed that in. Sent off a box of Biology books that belong to North. I'm about out of all my boxes with everything I've packed this last month. Back to it tomorrow - the seniors finish off everything tomorrow!

No comments: