The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Financials

Our amazing bookkeeper let me bring in all the last bits of money from the Scholastic Book Fair today even though she was buried under a sea of track and field payments! A very low and humble bow to Mrs. F!  So yes, I did the financials today and we'll see how it goes! I should get another $700 or so from Scholastic to buy books! Huzzah! Worked more on the castle today (braiding Rapunzel's hair to come down out of the window!) Added a star in a window and made a pennant to fly from the top of the turret! Hoping to finish up tomorrow! Got all the books to the math class today so they could start them. My aides did 2.5 classes and I finished off the last one. Helped with Ms. S and getting her some Oregon books for a class project. Herded students from the testing rooms. Rearranged all the tables from the book fair placement I had. Did a ton of laminating from the DLC and a few others tonight as well. I was so happy I didn't have to change rolls this afternoon!! Grabbed some books for a book talk tomorrow. All around another very lovely day!

No comments: