The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Weeding Science

Today I started going through the books still on the shelf in the 001 - 099 books to pull. Found more to pull and then did the 200's. I tried to be ruthless, and most of the time it worked and old books got pulled off. Started going through the 500's that my aides had pulled and got done about four shelves full of old books that need to go. One book was 30 years old and had only been checked out 4 times. Time to go! Science should only be about 5 years old I hear! That took awhile. No book talks today, but we did have an OBOB meeting during A lunch and they really fell apart today! Before break, they were getting nearly every answer correct and today they were all over the place! I actually ended up leaving early (at 3) today because I felt so wretched. There's not a lot going to tomorrow, so I'll just have to see how I sleep tonight. Printed up a books to process sheet and named all the books I got from the Scholastic book fair to be sent to LMSS. Did a few repairs. Did not laminate!! Since I went home early! Good night!

No comments: