The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Checking In

So today I went back over my students to check their grades and found a couple of grades had gone to passing! Yeah! Big high jumping 5! But most had not, so I wrote each one and let them know there would be no new assignments and that they still had until June 8th to turn stuff in. So we’ll see if they make it or not. I also talked with our LMSS office on some books that had come in. Finished off The Girl Who Drank the Moon - a recommendation from my granddaughter and I’ve thought about reading it, sooooo good! Glad I’ve read it. Trolled through emails. Ordered another book, even though it’s YA, I think I need to have it. Other than that, a pretty ok day. Feeling accomplished to get our students nudged to getting their work done - I had one actually email me back! - finishing the book. An ok day. But I really miss my library. I did get the ok to go to work in the library on the 11th, yeah!

No comments: