The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, June 15, 2020

Last Day for Me

Put in my summer order today and then worked the 80% of my time for the day on the Dystopian Collection in Destiny Discover. It’s been a crazy end of this school year and we have no idea what will happen over the summer. Will we be back? Or not? Or a combination? It’s all up in the air. I love my job, but this has been hard and I only have one year to go. Will it be as crazy as all this? Or will things settle down to the way they’ve been my other 12 years in the library? I don’t know at this point. I do hope that everyone finds ways to be all right, that vaccines and ways to survive this time are found. We will see, one step at a time, one day at a time. Be safe all. Be kind. Keep reading.

No comments: