The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Moving Shelves

That's about all I did today. With our new shelves in, I was unpacking all the boxes from before winter break and got them all done. We took our manga section and put it onto two of the new sections so that will look nice. The old shelf will become the place for oversized books, so I worked on the shelves to get them all over there from the boxes. Mr. C came in this morning and they actually did a live remote for our daily announcements from the library workroom by my desk. I helped him get ready by getting the TV feed ready and standing in so he could play with the camera. Checked in two class sets of books. Even though the teacher brought the whole class down, it seems that we only had a 50% return on books. Not good at all.

No comments: