The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Yes - I Mean You

It was a CIS day today and I had a group of juniors. Last time they were in on the computers, they were supposed to put in all their classes and grades, but they had none of that done. I guess the computers were so slow, they never even got on, so I got them all started and they got a lot of work done on that today. The rest of the day I mostly worked on repairs for the Prentice Hall Gold books. I also made a note for the emergency doors over by me. Even though they are not alarmed, we don't want students using it because there are no detectors there. Kids can just pick up a book and walk out the door with it. So I made a small sign to put up about face high for them to use only in an emergency - yes, this means you! Please use the main library doors!

No comments: