The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shelves Arrive!

We have a lot of Hunger Games out there so I sent out notices to get them back. More repairs. Helped a student with setting up headers for her paper. Mr. C came and worked on getting things ready for live video announcements tomorrow. Outside the library, a student came to let me know that one of the display cabinets was unlocked. I went to Mr. C because I know he has a key for the Speech team trophies in the one next to it! A truck pulled up with our new shelves! So exciting! I helped bring the shelves in and counted the pegs for the shelving. We pulled the first four over to the other shelving we got earlier this year. Money into print accounts(5); check in(11)/out(4) and 3 student assists. Checked in one class set of Glencoe Health books.

No comments: