The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, December 12, 2016

Applause

Had two books today and the first didn't go so well, the kids didn't really care if I talked or not. But the next class applauded my reading of William Shakespeare's Star Wars: Verily a New Hope. It was fun! I also touted a classic, Lassie Come Home and a girl checked it out! That made me very happy! I was reading pieces in between the two classes and remembered what a great story it was! So glad someone checked it out! I had all my aides in today and it was a pretty easy day. Covered more Spanish workbooks today. Getting the year one workbooks almost done. Had to make some more book cover images for my countdown calendar. Got notice that the rest of my Battle of Books books were in. So I will pick them up tomorrow. Scored the last volleyball game of the year and really enjoyed doing that. It's been a lot of fun! 

No comments: