The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Books!

I got in my BOB books today! I was so excited! I love it when a package comes in and it's full of books!! I just need some more copies of two more titles and we'll be all set for working on those. I'll put out a notice to our Battle of the Books students and they can checking them out next week! I got them all stripped and due date labels in the hardbacks. I just have to cover the paperbacks and they'll be ready to go. Fixed two books that needed new pages from another school. One needed two entire pages (the one page was completely ripped out of the book). The other had two holes in the page, so I covered them up with a copy from another book and glued them in. Took down the last of the Scholastic Book Fair posters. Did two book talks today. Had the library open both lunches which the students love because it's computer day and they get to play Cool Math games. Sent off a book to a high school. Packed two boxes of Ancient World to go back to their school. I'll send the rest next week. Have I mentioned lately that I love my job? 💖

No comments: