The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Assembly

Today we had our Winter Assembly with choir and orchestras. It was so amazing! We even had a holiday sing along! The kids were really very good at listening, but most of them were sitting there with just blankish faces, until the sing-a-long! They were grinning and smiling and belting out the lyrics, it was very cool! Only had one class in today to check in and out books. I did the rest of the book reviews I had from our aides. My fifth period aide finally moved today and one of our counselors brought down her books, and when I realized it was her, I was so sad :(  She is a really marvelous person and I will miss her. Plus she worked very hard for me! Listened to my Middle School Matters Webinar on new books coming out and loved it! Definitely some I will be putting on my order! 

No comments: