The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, October 20, 2017

Pink Out Day

It was so much fun to watch all the kids get their 'pink' on for our first Spirit Day! Out in the hallways during passing, it was a sea of pink. Some were a bit crazy, and there were students who didn't dress, but it was all good! They sold pink frosted donuts this morning, and then had fudgesicles for a No Tardy Party today, so yes, the students were ramped up a bit! I covered books today and ran the overdue book reports. One of the teachers showed me how to print two to a page so I did that, but the print is so small!! Might need a magnifying glass to read the numbers! I was really hoping I'd have a lot of students with their homerooms already done, but nope! I have a stack on my desk I will have to pull up when I go back on Monday. Put away a lot of books. Pretty quiet in the library, had to have some one-on-one students in for a bit. Remember the pink, what it stands for, who it represents in your life.

No comments: