The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Road

Started working on the new bulletin board today. Still plotting out how that will happen, what I want to say, how to make it work! Gave two book talks today on some non-fiction. I liked it, students picked up three of the 6 titles I did. But I really want them to love ALL the books I talk about!! Almost done covering the diversity books that came in very late last year, only have three books to go! Then I can start to cover the class set of Outcasts United that we got in. We also had three math classes come in to pick up their new math books today. One came during my lunch, which I figured might happen, so I had started eating a few minutes early so I could be done on time if they came in. And they did! 

No comments: