The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Timing

Had five math classes come in today and trade out books. Worked on my Baker and Taylor order, looking through a site our PA had sent to us, then going to Novel-list and checking out things there. Got the big ladder and climbed up to peel off the "Reference" letters from where I now have the Auto/Biographies. Dusted up there too!! Talked to a student today about her anxiety attack, gave her a book we had gotten in last June and she decided to check it out. When I had my lunch, I was done and got the library all ready and then the math class came in with perfect timing! We even had time to let our B lunch students come in, and a good thing since it rained all day and there was no outside for lunch time. 

No comments: