The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, October 30, 2017

Reviews

I started the day finishing off the overdue notices. I had a stack I needed to go through Synergy to get the classes so I could put in the home rooms. Then, I found out how to add the two home rooms I didn't have in before!! I had asked Ms. D in the LMSS office to do it, but I did it and sent her a notice to say she didn't have to do it and take it off her list of stuff to do! Then I took the kids that I had put in their home room on their 'nickname' so I at least only had to look in one place! So I went through those and put them into their home room and deleted their 'nickname' on their account. A good morning of work! Then I got all the rest of the new books out there. Sent off some old Sprague books to another school. Started getting all my textbooks off the back table so it doesn't look so messy. I helped another staff member with some laminating. I took all my aide reviews and wrote them all up today, I had eleven to do, then added one of my own for six new pages! Printed them up and got them in our suggestion book. It was a great day and I got a lot done! Happy day!

No comments: