The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, October 23, 2017

Prayer

We have Andrew Young coming to visit in two weeks! So today and every day from now, I will take time before anything else, to pray over our space, his visit and our community. I'm working on an idea of 'what road will you take' - a look at choices for my entrance display. Then it was back into the Monday routine! Opening up the curtains, turning back on all the computers and getting them up and running. Got the rest of the overdues ready to hand out and had my aides deliver them during 2nd period. Had three classes come in to pick up math books today and three classes come in to check in/out library books! Reset all the non-fiction shelf assignments for my aides, but still not sure how that will work. I can work tightly, but can they??? Covered some books today. Put away all the non-fiction. Tried to take my breaks! Had both lunches in as well! No volleyball, not yet anyways! The 7th graders start meeting tomorrow!

No comments: