The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Arturo or Joanna?

Today I had a student scan his card and it said he was Joanna! So, I took him off to Mrs. K to see what was going on, it seems our Trac-it system was mixed up, so I got his number and Joanna's and checked them out. It seems that Joanna had two numbers, hers and his! So I edited her wrong number to him! Processed three magazines in for us. Answered an e-mail for a math class to come get the Volume 2 books tomorrow. I had a student working on a project and then he was just messing about on the internet, so I sent him back to class and sent his teacher an e-mail that he should be coming. He never did go back to class. Another student wrote on his screen that he couldn't focus because I was watching him, and his last P.S. was unacceptable. His teacher Mr. C was there, and I showed him the screen shot. Mr. C made him apologize to me and I had him come all the way over. He finally looked like he meant it, so I let him go. I helped a student with some Algebra work and I think we did all right! Then I spent the rest of the day working on repairs.

No comments: