The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Charles A. Sprague Collection

Today I got in a couple more quotes for texts. I also worked our Charles A. Sprague collection. He's the school namesake and we have three shelves of books that I suppose were from his personal library. Some of those had gotten around the library and I checked all the books to withdraw (we don't check them out) and made sure they were all dusted and the shelves clean. I also withdrew our first couple of carts from the 900 section that were pulled and reviewed. We have a new lab going in this summer and the shelves will be pulled off, so Mrs. H had her student intern go through and pull stuff that hadn't been checked out in years. China Today! from the 70's is probably not real relevant anymore! I did inventory on the rest of the semester one math books as well.

No comments: