The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Grapes of Wrath

Checked in some of our holocaust sets today, shipped out a teacher request. We got back in our LMSS Lit Set of Out of the Dust and so I checked it all and got it ready to ship back. Mr. C came in and asked me about what was I looking at for a book talk. So I told him it would be about 15 minutes highlighting the sci/fi/fantasy books we have in the library and asking them what books they'd like to see come in. He said he was good with that and s next fall we may do that. We had some students ask to use our back room to shoot their video. Lots of books came in today, Mrs. H and I also worked on the withdrawn/destroyed books. We also got in 32 Grapes of Wrath and I processed them in.

No comments: