The library was closed again today for more AP testing, but we had new books to cover - Huzzah! So Mrs. M and I split them up between us. After that, more repairs and then we were finally out into the library around noon. I worked on the magazine subscriptions for next year since I got in approvals from the department heads, starting and working on the new excel spreadsheet I keep for all that. Checked in/out books. Put money into print accounts. Looked at a student record for our bookkeeper and we conferred about that. Helped with getting the library set up for testing tomorrow. We needed more tables so I cleaned off a table in the back so it could be used, and helped Mrs. H's substitute move it out. She also had me count with her how many spaces we had available to get a double count. I got to really talk with a couple of our aides today while in the back and that was good.