The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Items In

Today I did work on more textbook requests. Had a quote in that had the wrong name on it and the rep changed that for me. Though it got a bit much today, and I cleared out and set in their own place all the orders that are all done, quotes attached and approved. Just about have the spreadsheet all set. So that felt very good. Then it was on to other things like inventory on 'in' items like our Volume 1 books that have come in. Showed Mrs. H's mentor student what I do on book repairs and let her work on some of the pile I have. Cleared off all the extra books off my shelf so they get put away. Checked through all our repair books that they were checked into repair and found some in our unusable pile.

No comments: