The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Things Fall Apart

As I worked on a book to repair today, a student came up and looked at the book and said "Do you have things that fall apart?" I chuckled and told her that yeah, we have lots of things that are falling apart! Then I looked again and realized she was talking about a specific book title! We had a good laugh at that. Yes, we did have the book and she checked it out. I checked out a class set of First Aid books to Mr. G. Mrs. M came and needed figures on how many American Experience and Literature and Language books we have, so I got those for her. I checked in and out books and put some money into print accounts. I fixed a leg on one of the new chairs that was coming loose. Most of the day I worked on repairs, doing some of the repair list, but ended the day bringing out most of the American Experience books out that still need repairs and gluing their hinges. They are all lined up setting tonight on the back counter.

No comments: