The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bad Splat

So Mrs. H texts me this morning to bring in Bad Kitty to meet someone, and it is Splat the Cat that her friend had gotten her. They spent the day together on my bookshelf hanging out. Helped a parent calling about books she needed to return to get her son's report card. So I helped her out with that. Two of the books she had, but two were missing. I referred her to Bookbyte to get the lit book since she can get it much cheaper there and can't afford to pay our replacement cost. I send a lot of students and parents there when they need the help. Mostly did repairs, put money in print accounts. Checked in and out books, monitored the computer lab. Processed three teacher magazines and four for the library. Cleaned out some of my Groupwise folders for the summer since we were asked to do that. Pulled more lit sets for Ms. A's 8th period class and some other books as well for their banned book section.

No comments: