The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Last AP day

For the library anyways! I think we still have tomorrow in the CRIC, but we are now all done and life back to normal! Mrs. M had an appointment today so I came in early and opened up the library. It was fun to get things going and sit up at the main desk for the morning before the testing began. Helped a lot of kids, checked out a class set of Old Man and the Sea. Checked in and out various books and textbooks, helped a student copying things for a teacher, the paper had jammed. After testing started, I cleaned up some of the back and worked on more of the Life pages. Did you know that someone had worked with the Germans to try and get them relocated back in 1937? And as soon as he got them to agree to that, he resigned. I never knew that! I'm going to show that article to one of our social studies teachers tomorrow!

No comments: