The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Caught Up



Had a teacher come in as I got there and needed some books for a student who had been suspended and turned in most of his books, so I rechecked them out to the student. Then we got in the Algebra Connections V2 books so I sent out an e-mail to the math department that we had extra copies for students that hadn't gotten one yet. Worked on some stuff for the bulletin board outside for when we have to be in the back because of AP testing tomorrow. I'm going with a math theme. Did more repairs and checking in/out for students, and money into print accounts. I also took our extra money and locked it up. (I keep adding in some stuff to the calendar, but think I finally have it down now! I've gotten a lot of people coming by to my 'Steampunk' theme! Thanks to our old Techie Angela and her hubby for all the amazing bike gears! 5/16)

No comments: