The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Forgotten

Monday the 7th - Totally forgot to post yesterday, just too busy after a great weekend out camping in our new trailer! But I did manage to get to work :) Went in early since there was a staff meeting in the afternoon and the library would be closed. Worked on clearing out my shelves of books at my desk to be loaded onto shelves in the depository - and can I get a big 'Halleluah?' *cups hand to ear* 'Ah, thought so!' Yes, all my repair pile is gone, put away and there are no more books waiting on the shelf and the record of who's waiting for repairs is all empty! That is the most exciting news! There were books on there I just didn't want to tackle, that are now tackled and done with! Checked in and out books and redid my bulletin board of books out and how much they cost. Another early day tomorrow!

No comments: