The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Book Kudos!

Mr. Y called late this afternoon to say he had two schools that want our Conceptual Physics books! I am so excited! What a weight off my mind after staring at them for the last two weeks! Thank you Mr. Y! Cleaned up more in the back and got the worktable all freed up today. Checked in and out books. Did a lot of emails on various topics - book transfers - numbering of books - who needed books - did our Realidades 2 get ordered - did our magazines get ordered - we were all over the place. A mom brought in books from her daughter and I had to charge her for some book damages so I left the papers and all with Mrs. S for her to take all the books off the bill but add a damage charge. I turned in my attendance form we now have to do, watched the library a little bit this afternoon while Mrs. H went to a meeting. Processed in one teacher magazine and two for the library. Got in some more ASL books so I sent in copies of the title page and backside of the title page (I'm sure it has a name, but I don't know what that is!) off to our textbook guy to generate barcodes for those. I love our students and it's great to reconnect with them!

No comments: