The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Up Periscope

Today I actually took a breath, and looked around and said "oh, I could start some projects now!" Finished processing in the American Pageant books, Realidades 3 teacher resources and the American Government books as well. Cleared out the stack of papers I had on my desk in my "I'll get to it later" pile. Figured out some book moves for the extra books we've gotten in. Begged two more teacher edition Biology books from another school. (No one was answering my emails - so I called) Checked out a class set of Prentice Hall Literature Gold books. Had a teacher that hadn't been in our system finally got added so I got his books checked out to him. Queried another teacher on the Friday Night Lights so she knew they were here and if she wanted a class set or her students to check them out. Pulled some of our old American Government books that I could do a quick fix on for checking out - they are just using a class set at the moment so now they can get their own. Had our aides unpack the last of our boxes, the oversize library books and start to put them away. Then the day was over! Shwoosh!

No comments: