The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Workout

Got in some new information today on the Conceptual Physics books - turns out the NASTA edition is just a college edition that's been bound  to stand up to high school use. So, I learned something new today. Looks like we can only sell the $80 books back for $21 a piece since I stamped them, wow. I'm still just sick about it. So, I'm seeing if someone else in the district could use them rather than take a $60 loss per book (we have 120). The rest of the day I just cranked out books, showing our aides how to get books to put out for kids to check out, filling the class set orders, putting more books on tables and getting set up for tomorrow. *sigh* I hope something works out with these.

No comments: